Re: Banned?!?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@Cheese9Man Not likely, I won’t be stupid enough to text chat anymore… don’t see an audio log of anything I said, only that one word in chat… so clearly they don’t keep or review audio from the games, otherwise I wouldn’t run into constantly cursing or racist players on a very regular basis… I’ll just have to revert to my headset to trash talk back and forth with players that screw over teammates in ranked
Message 11 of 14 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]

@A_LEGO_Legend Saying something in frustration does not absolve you of being an [CM - removed].

It makes you a weak person, who doesn’t know how to think before they speak.

Maybe take this ban as a learning experience to become a better human… just a thought.

Message 12 of 14 (128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SILVERisSORRY Telling me to be a better human is quality advice, I experience extremely toxic things everyday in Apex and the fact that I said the “R” word is such a big deal to everyone is absolutely hilarious… my conduct, including using that word’ is better than 90% of the streamers out there… but why should they be bound by the same rules… the R word is not hate speech period, at worst it is offensive.

And you said you say all kinds of things to your apartment walls, so whether you said it to your wall or said it online, you still said those things, so you would be just as much of an [CM - removed] as I am… oh and how are you aloud to call me that, isn’t that against the terms of service, or because you blocked out some of the letters? Get off your high horse buddy

Message 13 of 14 (116 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

I'm locking this thread before it goes further off the rails. 

Account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend getting in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 14 of 14 (98 Views)