Re: Banned

by Curseeey

Original Post

Community Manager

@BrutalJuggernaut 

I took a look at your account. Talking to an advisor should get this resolved. Resetting your password is part of the process for your case so make sure you do that when you're working with the advisor. A case can be opened here.

Aljo.png
Message 51 of 166 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I was banned some time ago for no reason, I realised when I logged in after a few years to play again, after not played the game for years. I tried disputing but was unable to load the page for accessing the ban form. I tried to dispute again as my friends started playing again, and I wanted to join them. I still am unable to load the page. I checked my account and downloaded my data to find a lot of login requests from across the globe. Please help, I only play from Singapore and I got banned for no reason. I have since changed my password and added 2fa, so probably other hackers won't be able to log in to my account anymore. I still cannot access the chat support page, so please help with my situation. Thanks!

Message 52 of 166 (922 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is screenshot of the page, I cannot access the help page!

Message 53 of 166 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i want to enter to game i will get banned error but there is no ban history on my account what should i do?

Message 54 of 166 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello it says i am banned and i have no ban history I just spent a ton money on game now i am banned this is bs, and i have no clue what im banned for

Message 55 of 166 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I haven't touched a computer yesterday, because I have been at school with school send me the file, so that when someone wants to play with my computer, is soon I met a classmate, I quite believe him, then I give him to play my account, he said he wanted to play Apex, I didn't speak so agreed, in order to later in trouble can get help, More than a friend more than a way, when you back to the dormitory have power, I asked him how he play of very happy, he said also said to help me on the points, I am also very happy, but today I found online is banned, I'm stupid, so adults give an opportunity to seek official uniforms after the account is no longer to be touched, it destroys the game environment is my problem, So request robes give a chance, no next time, I like a lot of things this account, and I just play also soon, also like this game, don't lock my hardware, I really don't know he will do this to my computer, I'm to blame, is my negligence, but don't seal request the official number, didn't have to play the trumpet today was off the chain and I'm very collapse, Platform unbind, bind another account, also be banned, also can't lift bind, I am very remorseful, so, really request official father can give an opportunity, I like this game very much, I want to play all the time, beg, beg !!!!!!!! Thank you for giving me a chance, my account number is [edit: email address removed], and my email address is also this one. Please give me a chance, I am really wronged!!
Message 56 of 166 (843 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @cl20041122.

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 166 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been banned on my account and irl if it was a perm ban or not but i have a friend who played about a week back and i don’t know if he had said something bad but i have been banned for inappropriate language and i would like to know what language was used and if there is a way to restore or undo my ban for the reasoning of this not being what i would say a “legit” ban knowing that it wasn’t even me 

Message 58 of 166 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tye_mx Hey mate ive been banned since end of april for inappropriate language. I think its a perma ban because they said that if i want to play i have to create a new account. Im soo sad. I would do anything to get my account back. I have so many points,skins,games and stuff but i wont get it....
Message 59 of 166 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, i haven't played the game for the past week. I went in match yesterday and everything was good. and kept playing normally. 

3rd game i got kicked from the middle of the match saying, The client's game account has been banned: Banned. 

I was so confused like wtf? what did i do to get banned!!?!?! 

after clicking i got another message saying error code: Snake ?! wtf is even that 

I did message and send like 3 appeal requests with all information that needed, but yet no answers have been provided 

Infact when i checked the banned history it says nothing about this banned at all, Just an old Chat banned. So basically got banned out of no where

and now i can't even play the game

i have around 2k hours at least in the game and i have spent so much playing it and now got banned randomly? 

What the hell :/ 

Message 60 of 166 (679 Views)