Re: Banned

by washfeetback

Original Post

Community Manager

@1711shar 

You can find out more information on banned accounts as well as a way to dispute the sanction here.

Aljo.png
Message 41 of 166 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I didn't recieve it ,but my account was banned.What's wrong?
Message 42 of 166 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo  Hey, I was just in EA support because my EA account was compromised and I logged into Apex to find that my account is banned. There is also Progress in Season 10 but I didn't have a pc to even play during Season 9 or Season 10. Is there a way I can talk to someone or start and investigation to get my account back. I've spent idk how much money on Apex but a decent amount. I also have 717 hours on Apex according to Origin. 

The Image I attached is what the Ban message looks like and only pops up once I try to que for a game.

Sincerely, Jiinkso Standard smile

Message 43 of 166 (789 Views)

Community Manager

@Nak0zZ @Jiinkso 

For help with banned accounts, please see this article. If your account was compromised, this article should help.

Aljo.png
Message 44 of 166 (774 Views)

★★★ Novice

My account is also blocked for no reason

Message 45 of 166 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Infamous_iNF I got banned for god only knows what. I don't know how to get a hold of EA about the problem and I am just stuck in this hole of not knowing how to help the situation.
Message 46 of 166 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Also I spent so much money on this account between PS4 and PC

Message 47 of 166 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same as mine brother i got accused for cheating now i cant play at my account again LOL

Message 48 of 166 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

going through the same thing i was moving for the past 2 months and i login today to see that the account was banned and they had spent all my apex tokens hopefully ill get my account back 6 heirlooms in there lol i can login and all but my account is still banned shouldve known when i logged in and saw they played tf out of ranked 

Message 49 of 166 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

I was banned back in May when your EA's system was glitched and banned a bunch of players randomly.  I didn't care much at that time and I assumed that EA fixed that situation by now.  Now that I am trying to get into Apex again my account is still banned from that fiasco and when I fill out the email form and start a case with all the proof I have, EA just tells me to reset my password.  Now you could say to start another case and I did!  They just told me to reset my password AGAIN rather than help me with my actual issue.  Any idea what else I can do rather than just send another case to be sent the same unhelpful instructions?

Message 50 of 166 (606 Views)