Re: Banned

by B3ntar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned

★★★ Apprentice

I got banned about two weeks ago The tos says i was caught by cheating however at that time off period I wasn’t used my account! Someone break in  to it hacked and use cheats on it! All it happened I git a message from a bot discord with some kinda links I pressed one like I would’t know what the heck is that til now because off that sheet I got banned from Apex accused by cheating👌🏻🙏🏻 I just share this with you guys i try it everything Get in touch with tos they just says they do not decide to remove the sanction, customer cheat same thing phone calls? They don’t even picked  up the phone so yeah this is how to lose a 400£ Apex account! Investigate? How? They don’t even try and this is sad Frown 

Message 1 of 166 (86,884 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @Infamous_iNF.

You can dispute the action taken on the account 3 times. If they are still declining to remove the ban, it means multiple investigations have been performed and no evidence was found that warrants removing it. I'm very sorry, but in that case, the ban will need to remain. However, if your account was hacked, you should contact an advisor to make sure it's completely under your control. That can be done by opening a case here. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 166 (86,817 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Infamous_iNF.

You can dispute the action taken on the account 3 times. If they are still declining to remove the ban, it means multiple investigations have been performed and no evidence was found that warrants removing it. I'm very sorry, but in that case, the ban will need to remain. However, if your account was hacked, you should contact an advisor to make sure it's completely under your control. That can be done by opening a case here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 166 (86,818 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Infamous_iNF 2. step auth. on Origin.
You are self responsible for your account.
Message 3 of 166 (86,793 Views)

★★ Guide
@Chill-Out-Zone someone read the memo. thanks.
Message 4 of 166 (86,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Nobody is going to read that unless they are having issues in the first place. Obviously this problem is widespread and they should have made a pop-up reminding us to enable 2FA.

Message 5 of 166 (86,775 Views)

★ Novice

I got banned while  I wasn't even playing nfs pay back because I had no ps plus pls ea unband plz

@Infamous_iNF wrote:

I got banned about two weeks ago The tos says i was caught by cheating however at that time off period I wasn’t used my account! Someone break in  to it hacked and use cheats on it! All it happened I git a message from a bot discord with some kinda links I pressed one like I would’t know what the heck is that til now because off that sheet I got banned from Apex accused by cheating👌🏻🙏🏻 I just share this with you guys i try it everything Get in touch with tos they just says they do not decide to remove the sanction, customer cheat same thing phone calls? They don’t even picked  up the phone so yeah this is how to lose a 400£ Apex account! Investigate? How? They don’t even try and this is sad Frown 

Message 6 of 166 (86,466 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @brotherhood12378 

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 166 (86,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@B0n3SawMcSizzla  I don't disagree, but I mean do you need a pop up reminder to keep your bank details private and secure?

We are ultimately responsible for our own accounts, and this issue of accounts being hacked isn't a new one....People really should be more aware and take the proper precautions to limit this kind of problem.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 166 (86,337 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag Yeah if it is a certainty that someone will use your account if you don't have 2FA enabled

Message 9 of 166 (86,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

First time i got suspended for a week i asked them why he replied with my username was inapropriate sorry for my grammar but my username was 00SillVere i dont see how thats a bad or offensive name in any way now i got banned i dont know if its a permenant ban or temporary dosent even tell me how long it is and i cant wait a month or more to unban me i paid for the battlepass and they will just take it away from me even though i paid for it because of a false ban i havent done any glitches exploits harassed anyone my name isent offensive i havent left almost nay matches really except when my internet when down because i dont have the best internet sometimes it diconnects or shuts down please respond or try to help me with my case before the season ends :/

Message 10 of 166 (85,602 Views)