Re: Banned

by MiceElfe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned

★★★ Newbie

My account was banned 3 months ago, it is still banned, i wrote to the ea about it, they answered that anticheat don't make mistakes, but i am sure that i didn't play with cheats, didn't make bugs. It isn't writing, when ban will stop, i see window where writing: Client account was blocked: banned. and i don't know, why did it blocked, can you all help me? 

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If your appeal was denied and want to appeal again or want more information about the ban.
You need to reach out to the terms of the service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If your appeal was denied and want to appeal again or want more information about the ban.
You need to reach out to the terms of the service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you have an update on this? Are you still banned? I recently got wrongfully banned myself. I put in a case a couple weeks ago but still haven't received any reply from EA.

Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)