Re: Banned without explanation

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

Banned without explanation

★ Novice

I was banned randomly mid game, i opened a case and they said they are sticking with the decision to ban me for cheating. I have never cheated and they didnt even bother to explain how and why they came to this conclusion. To get hardware banned for something i havnt done with no explanation is rediculous.

Message 1 of 7 (334 Views)

★ Novice

I was in a fight and I went to use a shield battery then I froze and got kicked out for supposedly cheating 

Message 2 of 7 (302 Views)

Hero
@Kram1287 Hey there, sadly there is nothing the forums can do to assist with this concern. Only the Terms of Service Teams have access to this information and the choice to leave it in place or remove it is only something they can decide. A lot of the times if that is the choice they have come to use then that is final. Feel free to appeal it again as it will give a different pair of eyes to review the case.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 7 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

use cheats expect to get caught you learn the hard way.

im sick of idiots ruining games for others.

Its time you got banned from one online game you get banned from every online game then people would think twice before cheating.

Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)

★ Novice

You dont seem to realise people are getting banned for no reason and then being told they were cheating

Message 5 of 7 (275 Views)

★★★ Guide

no they always say they wasn't when they was probably using wall hack

Message 6 of 7 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@FaZaaa_82 There are cases of false bans, whether or not everyone who claims to be falsely banned is innocent is another matter entirely though.

We try to keep an open mind on these matters here, as frankly there's no way of knowing and railing on a potentially innocent player isn't helping anybody.

I mean hey, if these people are guilty it's job done already right?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (242 Views)