Re: Banned without cheating

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Banned without cheating

★★★★★ Newbie

Need help with my account. Banned for no reason. I stopped playing about last year during System Override, and haven't played since. Redownloaded it a few weeks ago and could not get into a game since it said I was banned. I was really confused and checked my email to see that I was banned 3 months ago in November 2020 for cheating, after I had not played in around 8 or so months, and never downloaded any 3rd party apps or cheats whatsoever. I've been waiting about 3 weeks for a response from EA and I'm just wondering if I'll even be able to get the account back or if its just gone. I actually bought Apex packs on it too

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: Banned without cheating

Hey welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately AHQ (the forum) won't be able to do much for you on the ban. You will need to contact the EA TOS department, they are the only teams who can review bans and reverse them.

Please only submit 1 ticket, and wait for a response. I have heard they are receiving an unusually high number of appeals, so it might take a few weeks to get a response. They will respond it just takes time for them to review everything and respond.

If your initial appeal is denied, then you can submit a second appeal.

Keep an eye on your emails spam and junk folder, just to make sure you do not miss any communication from the EA TOS department.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you need any help in the future feel free to ask us on the forum.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)