Banned with no reason explained

by Garlsonn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned with no reason explained

★ Novice

I got the same story has everyone else randomly was banned was actually while I was taking a break from the game. Came back to being perma'd for cheating, I emailed back asking what happen letting support know I wasn't even actually playing. Got an email back giving nothing useful and locking the ticket so basically they gave me no useful information not even how I was "cheating". The reason I was asking is because the only thing I've done to my game files is literally move it from a hard drive to ssd I thought maybe that maybe somehow set off an alert or something. Anyways I've emailed multiple times at this point just hoping I can speak to someone but I just get an automated message saying the tickets closed and been reviewed. Coming here hoping all the hours money etc. that I've spent on this game don't completely disappear without even a reasoning. If I could show all my game footage to prove I didn't cheat I would lol my account was nothing above average best game I probably had was just over 1k dmg and some kills I never did the smoke * or added any add-ons nothing like that I only ever moved the game file to another drive.

Message 1 of 11 (1,728 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned with no reason explained

Champion (Retired)

@Garlsonn 

EA Answers HQ can't help you with bans other than to guide you to the right people to discuss your ban.

You must contact the Terms of Service (ToS) team here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

warslag

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,713 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Garlsonn 

EA Answers HQ can't help you with bans other than to guide you to the right people to discuss your ban.

You must contact the Terms of Service (ToS) team here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

warslag

Message 2 of 11 (1,714 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, hate when that happens 🙄

Message 3 of 11 (1,646 Views)

★★ Expert

@-BiA-Pesqez 

same here

Heart

Message 4 of 11 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Guide

You obviously cheated on another account. Bye you won't be missed.

Message 5 of 11 (1,449 Views)

★ Novice

ye obviously you have no idea what the situation is and the fact that you think I got banned on this account for something I would have done on another account makes no sense. 1 I only have one account check my ip, emails, address, anything I only have one. 2 if that was the case I would most likely be ip banned not banned on another account which I am not. So don't reply if you're more clueless than me. (:

Message 6 of 11 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Guide

hardware banned for cheating on another account.

Message 7 of 11 (1,315 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This happened to a close friend of mine. One exception is that he was currently playing. He still currently plays on an alt account with no changes made to his PC without any bans so its just further evidence that he was wrongfully banned. His original account he spent a good amount of money on and that's all lost now. We're now 3-4 months strong on the alt account with no changes and still no ban so what gives? Well...

Here's what is going to happen (or has already happened):

- you'll get an automated message via email

- you'll get a vague (almost automated) reply on these forums

- you won't get information of value with your account status (just more vague replies)

- everyone in forums will think you're lying and have "good riddance cheater" mentality

- you can raise hell about it and pester admins in the forums all you want, you'll just be silenced or temporarily banned from the forums

Here's the likelihood of your future:

- bend over and take it cause no one really cares

- accept that fact

- EA support is just lip service and nothing more

Message 8 of 11 (1,171 Views)

★ Guide

HERE, LET ME HELP YOU.  CYA CHEATER.  Must suck to get banned for cheating, you couldn't even cheat good enough and got caught LULZ. Go back to your cheat seller and cry to him, we know you will. Hopefully you get banned on your new cheater account too.

Message 9 of 11 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh yea going on the forums to proclaim your innocents I'm sure that's going to work.

On a side note malware can look like cheats to EAC so go download malwarebytes and scan your computer.

Message 10 of 11 (791 Views)