Re: Banned or suspended account or connection problem

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned or suspended account or connection problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello all. I try to login in Origin and i get a message "Sign in is currently unavailable.Please try again later.'' and this is for 7-10 days now. 2 weeks ago i was a douche in Apex Legends chat so i got suspended account but with no info for how long. I contacted live chat support and they open a ticket for me but still i have no mail with info how long my account will be suspended.Can someone give me advice what should i do?

Message 1 of 12 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @PoisonDouluo.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (437 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @PoisonDouluo.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (438 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA-Darko.Thanks for the fast answer.When i select Contact us then i select origin then manage my account i dont see option banned or suspended account.I see only "I want to dispute my ban or suspension." I deserve my ban/suspension but i just want to know how long it will be suspended.

Message 3 of 12 (429 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PoisonDouluo you will need to dispute your ban with our TOS team for any additional information.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Darko. I connected the team and they said that will contact me very soon but still no answer after 3-4 days. I think i will never be able to play again because of my behaviour. Thanks for the help once again.

Message 5 of 12 (372 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PoisonDouluo the team aims to respond as quickly as possible but it can take a little time.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep i got a respond that they wont remove the suspension and still no answer for how long it is.This is not serious for real.

Message 7 of 12 (336 Views)

Community Manager

If our team has denied your appeal @PoisonDouluo then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its not about the denial.Its about i didnt recieve any information for how long my account will be suspended or its forever.

Message 9 of 12 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PoisonDouluo you will need to direct any questions related to your ban to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (312 Views)