Re: Banned off apex for 7 days for useing my right of freedom of speech and yet

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Champion
@Asmodeus566 Well said. Based on the OP inclusion of certain information about theirselves I can almost guess that the word is very derogatory.
Message 11 of 15 (220 Views)

Hero

The First Amendment only protects your speech from government censorship. It applies to federal, state, and local government actors. This is a broad category that includes not only lawmakers and elected officials, but also public schools and universities, courts, and police officers.

In other words the game is not a government setting. Freedom of speech is clear on how and when it can be used. Just don't speak to randoms if this will be an issue. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 15 (213 Views)

★★★ Guide
@CCbathwater They could still protect our rights
Message 13 of 15 (202 Views)

Anonymous

freedom of speech mean you can say what you want but you can be contested for that use of speech as they also have freedom of speech .YOUR skin colour and  gender does not make you immune ..why not enlighten use on what you said  and clear this up  .......NO  ?

Message 14 of 15 (189 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

I am going to lock this thread before it goes off the rails. 

Account bans are not something that can be handled over Answers HQ. You'll need to contact the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 15 of 15 (173 Views)