Banned in Dead Space 3 Co-op for no reason

by mrmegasir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned in Dead Space 3 Co-op for no reason

★★★ Newbie

My friend bought me Dead Space 3 for my birthday, we played it twice, only have 4 hours on it.

It is my only game on Origin, we were going to go through it together. Got banned. no clue why

tried to appeal it and they just close it with not saying anything or tell me why

Please do not post something here telling me to contact your team, as i have done multiple times and

they just close the case and do not get back to me. What the heck is going on over on your guys end or

over at your company?

Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned in Dead Space 3 Co-op for no reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @mrmegasir.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

This is what I did originally and i got a message that the ticket was deleted. Basically you just deleted the ticket that was created through the proper channel with giving no reason, the same as why you banned my account.
Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mrmegasir our team does not delete cases. If you make multiple cases then duplicate ones may be closed but the main one will be worked by our team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (454 Views)