Banned from battlefield discord without being given a reason

by Left4Dead2Man12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from battlefield discord without being given a reason

★★ Novice

The moderators in that server are just as typical as any other server moderators: They ban for no reason other than wanting to feel powerful and better than everyone. If they REALLY wanted to solve the "problem" they would actually give a reason for banning me instead of just doing it and not telling me what I should be doing differently.

Message 1 of 6 (1,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from battlefield discord without being given a reason

Community Manager
Hi @Left4Dead2Man12,

The discord channel is a community-run space set-up by other players, it is not run by EA. I'm not sure what their moderation processes are but a place to start would be by reaching out to the server administrator on discord via DM so they can look into that for you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,184 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Left4Dead2Man12,

The discord channel is a community-run space set-up by other players, it is not run by EA. I'm not sure what their moderation processes are but a place to start would be by reaching out to the server administrator on discord via DM so they can look into that for you.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (1,185 Views)

★ Guide

I am an Admin in the Battlefield Discord. Please check your AHQ private messages so I can look further into this. Thank you.

Message 3 of 6 (1,183 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @PeterSMK2,

Answers HQ is a platform for receiving support with EA game related issues. For any private discord server related cases, please consider using that platforms messaging service to resolve cases instead of Answers HQ. Standard smile

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 6 (1,165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, i am banned from the Battlefield Discord. Could i appeal somehow? I'm not too sure when or why i was banned, but i figured out i was banned when attempting to join the Discord. If there's a way to appeal for something like this, i'd be happy to do that. Please get back to me when you have the chance. Merry Christmas. Standard smile

Discord: Aqua#0016

Message 5 of 6 (925 Views)

★ Novice
@PeterSMK2
Hello, i am banned from the Battlefield Discord. Could i appeal somehow? I'm not too sure when or why i was banned, but i figured out i was banned when attempting to join the Discord. If there's a way to appeal for something like this, i'd be happy to do that. Please get back to me when you have the chance. Merry Christmas.

Discord: Aqua#0016
Message 6 of 6 (920 Views)