Banned from Apex... Can't play anything I own?

by MadeInBeats

Original Post

Banned from Apex... Can't play anything I own?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I was banned from Apex for being English (not a joke - being English is a bannable offence), and now EA is blocking me from accessing all the other games I own on Origin... I own, as in, I paid money for them, you know? I own the games, because I bought them, and EA in their arrogance thinks they have the right revoke them from me. WOW. 

I mean, how are they allowed to do this? Pretty sure it's illegal, in non-communist countries at least.

What is this world and these companies with far too much money and power, coming to?

Absolutely sickening.

Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

Re: Banned from Apex... Can't play anything I own?

Community Manager

@MadeInBeats 

You were not banned for being English.

Please review the Terms of Service that you have agreed to, thanks.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry  I was absolutely banned for being English. I used an English term which EA interpenetrated as something that it is not. Google the term I used to find the colloquial British meaning, and come back and tell me I wasn't banned for being English... you won't, because I was factually banned for my ethnicity. Factually. Google the term.

Also, you didn't address EA revoking access to my property which I paid for, or justify such abhorrent actions.

Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And there we have it... silence.

When your only justification to work for an evil, criminal, authoritarian corporation, who steals money / property from people is 'don't care, got bills to pay', then you're not someone who has any kind of moral high ground,, NONE!

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)