Re: Why EA Banned My Account?

by BL00DY-C0D3

Original Post

Banned for "cheating"

★★★ Novice

They banned my account saying I was cheating. Biggest lie ever. Feel sorry for EA at the moment. I'm 1000% sure. I have never cheated in a game and my stats can speak for it self. They're still saying  that they have evidence. Another lie. So unfair that us, player that play normal and keep dying are being insult by calling us cheaters. And the real cheaters are out there still playing. Makes me sick to my stomach. I'm going to cancel every subscription I have with EA. Not bother about my account so much. Is the fact of being insulted by calling me cheater. Its imposible for EA to have evidence about something that didn't happened. I hope they learn a little and properly check who's cheating and who isn't. That's it for me playing apex. Not going to start from 0 again. But please, stop ruin people's lifes by banning them because your system is all messed up. Regards 

Message 1 of 10 (481 Views)

Why EA Banned My Account?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They banned my account saying I was cheating too

Message 2 of 10 (463 Views)

Re: Banned for "cheating"

★★★ Novice

look at the stats of pro cheater. 

Message 3 of 10 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

why are you copying what i just said ?  and forget about help. they dont care 

Message 4 of 10 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Darth_moy-GamingHey there, cheating has a vast amount of definitions. It is not just aimbot type things. It could be exploiting a in game mechanic to exploiting in game bugs to gain an advantage over others upon other things. So there is a category of cheating that can have multiple definitions as to why they say cheating. You may feel free to contest the ban with an appeal. You can do this up to 3 times. Each time an appeal is sent in it gets a brand new pair of eyes looking at the evidence at hand to see if it remains in place or if a mistake was made.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/What-to-do-if-your-account-has-been-suspended/m-p/1075191...

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 10 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi E9ine! i understand that, but i haven't done any of those things. like i said the game was a mess and it kept kicking me out of the game and re-login in, on its own. 

i didn't even get a chance to play 2 games after the update. the squad that was with me was having the same issues. and i didnt recieve any warning at all. its so unfair. 

Message 6 of 10 (406 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

I got banned yesterday 2 times with 2 accounts in 1 hour.

And no i do not cheat.

I have my account since S3 or S4 and now it´s gone...

Message 7 of 10 (372 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

oh and on the Apex Tech Support Discord a lot of other people do have the exact same problem.

Message 8 of 10 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice

exactly mate. is a joke 

Message 9 of 10 (362 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here since day one i had the account 

Message 10 of 10 (361 Views)