Re: Banned for no reason

by Habocky

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

This is absolutely amazing that you still call me a cheater, you cant even understand what you are saying, so im not going to be mad, that you dont understand what I'm saying.

I maybe believe you that you never cheated, if you are like a 15 year old, but as im over 30, in our "old" days, we had some fun with shooting cars in age of empires.(cheats that are there by the developers)

I made my piece with the situation, the process is the one that bothered me. I have no right to defend myself. Its sucks.

Message 21 of 35 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@WingmannedbroDude i wrote that in 3rd person :D sarcastically :d read between the lines please.

Message 22 of 35 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@KezzaWezzaMezzaThe word was luck with an F, the word that mean everything in english and when someone is lucking up my game with their stupidity, im not going to clap for them. And i guess i cannot report someone for being stupid and lucking up my game.

Message 23 of 35 (552 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Habocky wrote:

@WingmannedbroDude i wrote that in 3rd person :D sarcastically :d read between the lines please.

Oh I see what you mean now, yeah sorry my bad. Didn't consider you wrote from EAC's point of view.

I'll go edit my previous comment.

Cheers.

Message 24 of 35 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro sorry if i was not clear enough, as english is not my native language, its perhaps my fault too, no hard feelings Thumbs up
Message 25 of 35 (537 Views)

★ Expert

@Habocky 

I made my piece with the situation, the process is the one that bothered me. I have no right to defend myself. Its sucks.

Maybe something is getting lost in translation here, but that's hardly the route an innocent person would take.

This went to Banned for no reason, to possibly Banned because I sent repetitive nasty messages.

All the power to you if you can prove us wrong, otherwise lesson learned i guess.

Message 26 of 35 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thats not the case. The only thing i can think of, is that someone reported me. i have never used that offensive language that i should be banned. And still if i had used bad language, i should have got a warn, not a ban, as i stated previously. But im not going to be that ignorant, to think im perfect. I have seen other players use the same language i have used, in chat and via mics. There is no reason, because i will never know, what happened, because EA is not telling anyone anything. They are just telling me that i broke the rules, and thats it. Is it really happened? Is it worth a ban? we will never know...

Message 27 of 35 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Gabrielmojo26 I wrote like 30 words in 3 month, half of them are GG and gj mate. used the word luck with an f like 3 time maybe.
but please tell me, what should an innocent person do? do not question anything? and hope that they are doing the right thing? stand up and get some answers?
Message 28 of 35 (515 Views)

Message 29 of 35 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yeah sure, that was the investigation i was talking about. filled that one out, and they contacted me, and told that they were right in the first place, to ban me, but can not tell anything more.

Message 30 of 35 (495 Views)