Re: Banned for no reason. Can't access chat webpage. Help!

by Palor0

Original Post

Banned for no reason. Can't access chat webpage. Help!

★★ Novice

Hi, I was banned some time ago for no reason, I realised when I logged in after a few years to play again, after not played the game for years. I tried disputing but was unable to load the page for accessing the ban form. I tried to dispute again as my friends started playing again, and I wanted to join them. I still am unable to load the page. I checked my account and downloaded my data to find a lot of login requests from across the globe. Please help, I only play from Singapore and I got banned for no reason. I have since changed my password and added 2fa, so probably other hackers won't be able to log in to my account anymore. I still cannot access the chat support page, so please help with my situation. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (775 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Curseeey.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (765 Views)

★★ Guide

How to get Unbanned in Origins if you got hacked

For banned users you need evidence of your account being hacked, follow these steps.

1. Open Origin click origin top left
  2. EA help & billing
  3. Your EA data
  4. Request a download ( once file is ready download it), this could take an hour or so.
  5. Open the downloaded .json file with notepad
  6. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and find all your login information , there you will see if there were failed and successful attempts etc

Use the above information when opening a support ticket with EA as proof.

Hopefully this information would prevent future 'banned for no reason' threads as users can now read this and use it to create a case with EA and not try to get help/abuse in the forums.  

Good Luck.

Message 3 of 6 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for the responses and help. I have downloaded my data and have the information regarding other users attempting to access my account and am ready to create a ticket, but as I mentioned above, I am unable to create a ticket as my web browser page is unable to load in after I click select the option for contacting. That's the part I need help with, is it possible that I can create the ticket through another method?

Message 4 of 6 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

To add on to this, I am very disappointed with EA, as 2 of my friends who I play with have also been banned for no reason, our KD scores are not great either, we average around 0.5 kd and really just want to play for fun, but it is so daunting when we randomly get banned without any warning, and attempting to contact support is so fruitless. One factor may be that we also play Valorant and do some bitcoin mining, so perhaps either the Riot Vanguard or the mining might be causing the bans? Other than that, it could be that our accounts got hacked and accessed by other users, but I have since activated 2fa and other users should not be able to access the account any more. Thanks for your time and hope we can get our accounts unbanned soon so we can play again. 

Message 5 of 6 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

I am trying to use the email contact option, and it still doesnt work.

Message 6 of 6 (449 Views)