Banned for no good reason

by LavozTv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no good reason

★★ Novice

i got banned for " no reason " by no reason i mean that it wasn't because i was cheating im pretty sure the anti cheat banned me was cause i has steam overlay on. too dam aggressive and i haven't heard back on my emails to get un banned

Message 1 of 7 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no good reason

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (345 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
Just create another account and don't use cheats this time.
Message 2 of 7 (448 Views)

★ Guide
Another quality post from unique-public-id
Message 3 of 7 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

i would do that if i had actually cheated and didn't care about my account. but you do you.

Message 4 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I believe you won't get anything back soon. Every cheater complains about cruel world
Message 5 of 7 (433 Views)

Hey there!

Every account get a review before getting banned. If there was code-injection found or a 3th party interfering with the game.

This can trigger the Anti-Cheat, however there is always you have been wrongfully banned.

If i read your post correctly, you have already appealed this ban.

This can take around 1-5 days, don't worry.

If you haven't done anything against the rule's, they will unlock the account.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 7 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (346 Views)