Banned for cheating

by GoodLuckq12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for cheating

★★ Novice

I got banned for cheating last Sunday, I wrote an email to them they replied me this morning and told me that they were right I was cheating. This is a free game. If I’m a cheater do I care about getting a new account? Why would I cheat on my max level account. Ohh, just because I played few good games, then I get banned? Watch me play few games, I’ll give you access to my screen and see if I’m cheating. If I perform the same I want my account back. This is a joke. I thought you guys have any technical system that can detect cheats, just found out you banned accounts for players playing good. 

Message 1 of 15 (1,390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for cheating

Champion (Retired)

@GoodLuckq12 

EA Answers HQ can't help you with your ban other than to guide you to the right people to discuss your ban.

You must contact the Terms of Service (ToS) team here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

warslag

View in thread

Message 13 of 15 (1,506 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I'm surprised the anti cheat is kicking some * recently Standard smile 

Good job. Keep doing it, made us proud.

Message 2 of 15 (1,373 Views)

★ Pro
@GoodLuckq12 MACROS???messing game files etc same thing.
Message 3 of 15 (1,357 Views)

★★ Novice

No macros, nothing. Only Chrome and steam running back stage

Message 4 of 15 (1,353 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@GoodLuckq12  Anything that messes with game memory or code can get you banned. Guy got banned cos using borderless window tool. Playing on banned computer will ban you too, macros too, and I even guess that some virus that messes with game executables can get you banned also

Message 5 of 15 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice
@Srksii Nothing running backstage mate. No virus I just got my computer few weeks ago. Lol. It’s a free game can’t complaint. Plus I can rip some low ranks with new account.
Message 6 of 15 (1,236 Views)

★★ Novice
@asukojo Anti cheats my *. They’ll banned you for playing good. I have nothing running back stage I doubt they have any anti cheat. One of the hacker I spoke to said that they won’t get banned if they don’t play aggressive. Well, just like I said. Free game, can’t complaint. Ain’t no complaints, racks in the safe.
Message 7 of 15 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GoodLuckq12 You are friends with cheaters?
Message 8 of 15 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Expert

@KezzaWezzaMezza wrote:
@GoodLuckq12You are friends with cheaters?

Didn't say he was friends with them, just that he spoke to them, different things.

I confronted people myself, i'm definitely not friends with them.

Message 9 of 15 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bye bye Standard smile

Message 10 of 15 (1,191 Views)