Re: Banned for cheating

by warslag

Original Post

★★ Novice

I might, I don’t know. I added some origin friends through the game. But dude, how do I know they were cheating or not. I despise cheaters

Message 11 of 15 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Banned-for-no-reason/td-p/7942128 im just going to leave this here, feel free to check it

Message 12 of 15 (417 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GoodLuckq12 

EA Answers HQ can't help you with your ban other than to guide you to the right people to discuss your ban.

You must contact the Terms of Service (ToS) team here.

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

warslag

Message 13 of 15 (1,511 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This thread is going to be locked soon, hold my beer Standard smile

Message 14 of 15 (372 Views)

Community Manager

@Habocky wrote:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Banned-for-no-reason/td-p/7942128 im just going to leave this here, feel free to check it

Mirroring my response over here.

Please contact our Terms of Service team if you wish to inquire more about why your account was actioned. The forum staff nor community hear will be able to give you an authentic explanation aside from speculation. 

Respawn is committed to taking a stand on combating cheating. Not all infractions are subject to a warning. We want to promote a safe, fun, and fair playing environment. 

The AHQ is not a place to discuss account details or actions taken on one's account. I'll be locking down this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (369 Views)