Banned for a mistake with my friend in lobby

by Zenuserne

Original Post

Re: Banned for a mistake with my friend in lobby

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ZenuserneI did read it. I responded with the only response we are capable of providing. Other than that I can add a link to the play nice policy that will explain why some of these bans are done. It does not matter if you was talking directly to a friend or a random both will be treated the same. If that 3rd hears something they do not like or finds offensive then the point stands of a violation to the Terms of Service. Please remember in the future to not talk this way into open coms you never know who is behind the pc of someone who found it offensive. EA is very strict on this policy.

https://www.ea.com/commitments/positive-play/charter

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 23 (149 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes you are right but honestly it is violent that they are so strict about it. But now it does not help to tell me that I must in future be aware of this as it is too late now and I think I am banned forever and I will not make a new account at all after I have played more than 400 hours on this account.

Message 22 of 23 (142 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Account bans are not something we can really help with here on Answers HQ. Since we don't have any way of assisting directly, I am going to lock this thread. 

As others have already mentioned, it would be up to the Terms of Service team to review the account and determine if the ban should be lifted. If they have reviewed the account and decided the ban should remain in place, I'm afraid the account will stay banned. 

If anyone else is looking for more info on how to get in touch with the Terms of Service team about their own account check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 23 of 23 (131 Views)