Re: Banned every time i talk on the fifa forum

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned every time i talk on the fifa forum

★★ Novice

Guys what is MODERATION ? ive been baned for discussing MODERATION what is that ? 

Message 1 of 5 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thread locked.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dazzlerc85 

Moderation is any kind of action we take to change how a player posts on our forums, whether that be to directly edit or remove your post or to suspend or ban you from posting. Discussing these actions is generally not allowed.

The following is from the Answers HQ FAQ page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Don't chat about moderation. Our moderators are here to keep this place happy and helpful for everyone. Discussing the way they do things on the forum is not okay, if you have any questions about your own moderation history feel free to reach out to a moderator or Community manager.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (352 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s just * init, what a joke this company and game is 

Message 3 of 5 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA is piece of *. Forum is moderated by [Comment Removed - Admin.] who have no real connections with the EA HQ. And EA execs do not care what people want. As long as they can profit off a title, they cut every corners they possibly can to maximize profit and don't give two cents on the quality of service they provide.

Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Thread locked.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)