Re: Banned but on "My Ban History" not visible

by BL00DY-C0D3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned but on "My Ban History" not visible

★★★★ Novice

I don't know if I got banned or not, in-game it says I did but on the website, it doesn't say anything. Is this a bug?

Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @kingcloudds,

Can you check your email inbox for an email from noreply@ea.com? If you've received a ban, there should usually be an email to help notify you.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (422 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @kingcloudds,

Can you check your email inbox for an email from noreply@ea.com? If you've received a ban, there should usually be an email to help notify you.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (423 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Lanna,

I haven't received any type of indication that I've been banned, it just kicked me out of a game and said I was banned.

Thank you
Message 3 of 6 (415 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @kingcloudds,

I'd recommended getting in touch with the support team so. Head to help.ea.com and select 'contact us' to start filling out a help ticket and include any additional information in the text window that crops up on the next page.

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Lanna,

Thank you, I'll try that
Message 5 of 6 (399 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hey, i got baned too some minutes ago without any reasons.

So i thing that is a bug.

I tried to play with a second account but that got banned too after one game.

I really hope they can fix that and unbann us fast.

Message 6 of 6 (373 Views)