Re: Banned after this kill..

by FB_DariJ

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I know sometimes you get mad and report people because they kill you, believe me in this game I played with two randoms and both of them landed somewhere else I was alone and mad and said I will win you even saw my loot was an actual *. EA should do something this is not okay.....if I don't get my account back I will just quit this game, even tho I do love playing it so much.

Message 11 of 21 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you mate I hope they do something about it....

Message 12 of 21 (433 Views)

★★★ Expert
@FB_DariJ A script that automates clicks and key combinations. A few months ago, it was possible to get the PK to shoot faster by using an exploit to get around the cocking animation. I suppose they fixed this issue and also added a security measure to ban players if duration between shots is shorter than it's supposed to be. Maybe this measure got triggered by some error in the cocking animation which let you shoot earlier than expected.

Anyway, it's just guessing, but that's what looks unusual in your clip. Hope you get an official response soon.
Message 13 of 21 (429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your explanation bro I really appreciate it.

I'm that kind of guy that enjoys gaming since I was a kid, like what would you get in return to hack a game, you just ruin the enjoyment of the game to others.

A real gamer that loves gaming and enjoying what he does, he'd never hack a game no matter how bad he is at the game.

My mouse is a normal mouse "Trust GXT 111" and while I was playing this game I was too mad and nervous and concentrated like I've never was before.

Message 14 of 21 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DoYaSeeMe 

Reload seems fine to me. There is also a bug sometimes you just reload super fast with all weapons but it just happens.
I think Peacekeeper glitch was fixed.

Message 15 of 21 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@FB_DariJ wrote:

Thank you so much for your explanation bro I really appreciate it.

I'm that kind of guy that enjoys gaming since I was a kid, like what would you get in return to hack a game, you just ruin the enjoyment of the game to others.

A real gamer that loves gaming and enjoying what he does, he'd never hack a game no matter how bad he is at the game.

My mouse is a normal mouse "Trust GXT 111" and while I was playing this game I was too mad and nervous and concentrated like I've never was before.

Can you tell me your twitch channel name? Btw you haven't got banned because of those kills, is something else you have done wrong also no matter how nice you are trying to be on this forum that won't unban you, the only people who can "help" you are the ones which have sent you an email with the reason why you are banned!

Message 16 of 21 (374 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not streaming on Twitch I stream on Fb and I'm not trying to be nice at all, I'm just being who I am.

I tapped where I got banned, I'm not trying to prove anything brother I know myself so good and I'm just who I am.

Message 17 of 21 (304 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I cant play that video. It wont work

Message 18 of 21 (291 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 19 of 21 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FB_DariJ wrote:

this is a YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1qqFUfce8