Banned after this kill..

by FB_DariJ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned after this kill..

★★★★ Novice

Hey there guys today I played a game and killed to players within 3 seconds with the PK after that I got banned out of nowhere I was streaming and one of my followers clipped it and I will upload the video now, so tell me please what to do.....

here is the link to the video

https://answers.ea.com/t5/video/gallerypage/user-id/29037229/video-id/hsZHVzaTE63W1hItFWQV_hdqj3Fcsa...

Message 1 of 21 (849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned after this kill..

Hey @FB_DariJ !

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

The terms of the service team tries to reply within 5 business days.

So keep an eye on your mailbox.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 21 (803 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@FB_DariJ Think you can dispute the ban somewhere, not sure... but honestly better wait for someone who actually knows what their doing to respond
Message 2 of 21 (814 Views)

Hey @FB_DariJ !

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

The terms of the service team tries to reply within 5 business days.

So keep an eye on your mailbox.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 21 (804 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@FB_DariJ They probably raged and reported you but an automatic ban from Respawn that's lame. If this happens to me and i can't get back my account i'll quit Apex.
Message 4 of 21 (787 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Don´t think it actually had anything to do with those kills, must have been something from the past - judging from reporting the many aimbotters I´ve reported (never seen them get insta banned).

Message 5 of 21 (766 Views)

★★ Novice

Havent watched the clip yet, but im near 100% that you didnt get banned because of the game you were currently playing, if you are running around with 10-20 kills and half of them reported you I would not be surprised.

Message 6 of 21 (752 Views)

★★★ Expert
@FB_DariJ I'd say it's a false positive detected by EAC. To me, it looks like the time between the 2 hits is unusually short, like the second shot going out before the cocking animation ended. Are you using a macro?

Message 7 of 21 (748 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nah bro I'm using a * mouse that called Trust GXT I bought it with 20 Euros from Saturn :D

btw what is that macro thing?

Message 8 of 21 (700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I never had 20 kills in the game yet, I play since the first season bro like why would I get banned now if I was cheating?

I'm not stupid i spent so much money on the game and then hack it!!! nobody would do this!! you might be laughing if I say that I don't even know how a hack works.....

Message 9 of 21 (696 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I play since season 1 bro and bought a lot of stuffs in game, if it was something from the past it's * sorry because if you cheat you should get banned the sec you cheated, so this isn't making any since man.

Message 10 of 21 (695 Views)