Banned account

by coolsplo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Because my account has a remote login, and then you banned me permanently. I didn't make any mistakes. You said I violated the sixth treaty. I doubt you banned me by mistake. I hope you untie my account, because the wrong closure insulted me and my family and had a great impact on my family. Please return me to my innocence

And I only played six games in the tenth season, and you banned me, which made me very angry. You have been rejecting me and are very sure that I cheated. I'm very upset. You can't control your resignation. I apologize for the bad words about your customer service. But please open my account. Thank you

Zeel edit - Changed title

Message 1 of 5 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 我

Hey @coolsplo !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

All Replies

Hey @coolsplo !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 5 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't cheat at all. Why should I be banned? I don't understand this, because you haven't banned me for any reason. You have to let me know what I'm banned for

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

★★ Novice

You have been denying me, which makes me very suspicious, because there is no cheating at all. My six game game and the previous game mode are completely normal

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

★★ Novice

And more than one of my accounts has been blocked by you, and my other account has also been blocked by you for the same reason, which makes me very suspicious

Message 5 of 5 (202 Views)