Re: Banned account, no response on case

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Banned account, no response on case

★★★ Newbie

I was banned sometime between December and February from all EA access, including origin. I don't know the specific time because I was not accessing origin at the time, I only have a couple of games I play as the mood hits me. But it appears in that time my account was compromised and someone violated the TOS for Fifa 21, a game I have never owned (I would rather go play a sport than play a game about a sport). I created a ticket on 10 May,  2021 and have yet to receive even an update on the status. The case creation suggests waiting a month and I've given an extra two weeks on top of that, with still no progress on the case. What's the best course of action here? Just chalk it up as a loss and not use origin ever again? Seems like a waste for games like titan fall and dragon age that I payed for on the platform. Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Kurotsuga13@Kurotsuga13if you have raised a case with Terms of Service team then the best thing to do is be patient and give them time to investigate and respond.

The process to contact Terms of Service team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kurotsuga13 have you ensured that the email account you are checking is the one associated with the account in question?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)