Re: Banned/Suspended account?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned/Suspended account?

★★★★ Novice

Good afternoon, 

I'm not sure this is the correct place to be typing this message however after getting off work my account has been Banned and or suspended. I have received no e-mail.

The thing I'm wondering is why I was banned / Suspended I use ZERO cheats I did however get into an altercation with a toxic teammate who started talking a lot of stuff once she got downed.

I told her to quit being toxic she put herself into bad situation she shouldn't be raging at me// other teammate.  

Here's what happened She pinged a drop location and bailed last second after I split off to not all land at the same spot, after about 20 seconds she got downed and then I got downed and she started raging over the mic and I started letting her have it because She was being toxic AF.  The only way I would have been banned is if the read the Chat- Log and if they DID read the chat log they will see SHE admitted to being the person who started the altercation. So I guess the question is why was I banned when she admitted 1. starting it  2 I hope SHE got banned as well.

This is disappointing that you can't defend yourself against people being toxic if anybody could reach out to me or give me someone I could speak to it would be much appreciated.

(Account PC Braven86)

Message 1 of 2 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Braven86 

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Braven86 

You can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)