Re: Banned? Help.

by chrisragnar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned? Help.

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so i was streaming on my twitch.tv/yakooz4 before i got banned. And then i got windows update 1903. So i restart my pc after finish downloading updates. Then i decide to play off stream for 1 or 2 game before going to bed.

In the middle of the game.. i got banned. Im not using anything. How can i resolve this issue?

I sent ea email and they reply that im using cheat?? Need help on this.

Message 1 of 13 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Yak00z4 as we cannot assist with ToS sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (651 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Yak00z4 

edit....Sorry, didn't realize they already replied to you....you're SOL

Good luck

Heart

Message 2 of 13 (656 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If on appeal the 'Terms of Service' (ToS) team has upheld your ban and permanently closed your account, then there is nothing anyone on the forums can do to help you.

Message 3 of 13 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but why? so how can I resolve this? I didn't do anything. not using anything. I read some post on reddit, lots of them got banned too but they didn't use anything. and some of it has ban lift. I just don't know why they banned me.

Message 4 of 13 (617 Views)

★★ Expert
@Yak00z4 like warslag said "there is nothing anyone on the forums can do to help you." Nobody knows how to resolve it cause it's between your account and EA. Are you perma banned? Then open a new account. If it's temp, then wait it out.
Message 5 of 13 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to find out if its a perma or temp bann? Anyway...in my opinion. That report system is messed up, i mean lots of players will get false report by that. Let say on my stream, i manage to kill 2-3 players alone. Because of i killed them, they just gonna report me.

I think i got banned because of that.

Message 6 of 13 (594 Views)

★★ Expert
@Yak00z4 not too sure bro. And yes, ppl will report every player that kills them, and the ones after that until the match is over. Anyways, best of luck!
Message 7 of 13 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok.

I just hope that ea read this and manage to lift my ban. Because i spent real money on that. Too many false ban and false report in this game.

Message 8 of 13 (587 Views)

★★ Guide

If you get reported enough you will get investigted not banned. Im being spectated all the time, and im assuming they dont do it because they love spectating. 

Also there is probably a time factor, but im certain they dont ban just based of player reports.

Message 9 of 13 (541 Views)

★★ Guide

They wont Read this, you need to submit a ticket.

Message 10 of 13 (537 Views)