Re: Banned FIFA 21 account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned FIFA 21 account

★ Novice

So I’ve been playing fifa for a couple months now absolutely loving the game I have Ben buying and selling players and buying fifa points along the way every week! Last night in a moment of rage from losing two games in a row I sold my entire team every player down to the silvers to rebuild a new squad and I received a email saying I had been banned now with all my money and time I’ve put into playing this game lost for no reason? It says I broke the rules but selling my team!?? I paid for fifa points and sold players I received in packs and from completing objectives I should be able to sell them all at any point and rebuild my squad without being banned surely 

Message 1 of 11 (891 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @SilenceMyLyfe.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (882 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @SilenceMyLyfe.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (883 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t get that option.. I click on manage my account and get options of a suggested topic to choose from, when I type accounts suspension I get sent straight back to this page! I’m furious! Took my money in fifa points and treat me this way? No way of contacting anyone or getting help to get this sorted out is crazy I’m completely don’t with anything involving ea sports 

Message 3 of 11 (873 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SilenceMyLyfe can you grab me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (871 Views)

★ Novice

I really just wanted to come home and enjoy my game 

Message 5 of 11 (862 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SilenceMyLyfe are you following the steps I shared above exactly? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (860 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I’ve clocked the link you sent and looking at the top of the page for contact us and it’s not there it’s at the bottom of the page I click that link and I’m taken to the screen * I sent you I don’t have anything about bans or suspensions 

Message 7 of 11 (849 Views)

★ Novice

Ive tried looking into my account to see a ban or suspension and this is what I’m shown 

Message 8 of 11 (845 Views)

Community Manager

Do you have multiple EA accounts by any chance @SilenceMyLyfe? if not then please follow the steps to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Darko I had a question and was wondering if you can help I got a device suspension my second in fifa 21 and because I transferred coins from different accounts and then received a message on my mail saying I am suspended for 45 days then a week after the sent me a message telling me that we will no remove the suspension and this account has multiple bans then I contacted ea like 10 times and they never responded so I made a ea live chat and 2 employees told me that you can wait until fifa 22 drops and you will have access to the game and don’t worry they extended the date of your ban because fifa 22 was coming so soon because I gift banned on July 11th and but expire date must have been between 25-28 august and other employees told me it may be permanent and I already preorder fifa 22 thinking I will be unbanned so can you tell me a solution other than contacting ea because nothing really helps 

Message 10 of 11 (670 Views)