Re: EA

by CAGOA34

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned Account, no contact ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been banned for 3 weeks with no response to my case and I don't know why I was banned.
Is there even anyone working in Customer Support?
I literally have not been contacted at all.

Zeelmaekers Edit - made title more clear

Message 1 of 20 (716 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned Account, no contact ?

Hey @ohGaia 

I already read you've already sent an appeal but let me provide you with the best information I can.

You should have a mail in your inbox stating the reason for the account ban.
In the mail, you'll find the steps on how to appeal the ban.

To make it easier for you, in the link below you can find the same information.
How to appeal an EA account ban? 

Try to provide as much information as you can, for example, software running on your computer.
You can also download your EA data on EA.com to check for suspicious logins.
If you find any please make sure your account is secure, by enabling 2FA and other security features by following this link.
How to help manage your EA Account security and safety 

Keep an eye on your mailbox as you should get a reply after appealing the ban.
It could take a while as a lot of people are sending an appeal to the TOS. 

Best of luck on appealing the ban. Standard smile

@CAGOA34 
While it's true cheat devs encourage players to spam forums and make false claims.
Let's provide everyone the right information to appeal their ban, the terms of service team will do dirty work for us and keep the cheaters banned and unban the false positives Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 20 (1,006 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ohGaia Hey there. There is a lot of tickets being sent in at this time due to a lot being home from the covid pandemic. So with that being said there is a wait time at times can be up to 4 weeks or sometimes longer.

You should of had a email sent to your email. If not then chances are the account was compromised and email may of been changed to theirs. If you have not sent in a ticket i would do so. If you have sent in a ticket do not send in another or update the current as it can push it further back in the que list to be seen.

Other then that there is not much anyone can do here on the forums.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 20 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

I sent in a case the day i was banned. 
The only Email I've gotten was a TOS violation for cheating and 
since I've had no contact with an actual person or told why i was banned.
It's insane for a Multi-billion dollar company to have a wait time of 4 weeks.
When I get to 4 weeks is it going to turn to 5 weeks?

Message 3 of 20 (703 Views)

Hero
@ohGaia Well there are currently normally around 500k + players online at times in the millions. With only so many employees who are capable of actually looking into these manors.

The system does exactly what its built to do. Ban cheaters. Who ever logged in that account did cheat on that account and was banned for doing so.

There are also around 5 measures that could prevent all this from happening where no one would be able to access that account but yourself. They offer quite a bit of security to fully tie and secure your account to you. They cant force users to log into their EA information and make them set it up thats on the user.

Message 4 of 20 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I've literally never cheated on any game I have ever played. 
There was some * * happening the day before I got banned and i couldn't start a match.
so I'm assuming that they think it was network manipulation which is obviously against TOS 
but again it was something with the game so banning me for it is ridiculous.

Message 5 of 20 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ohGaia People that say literally on repeat are mostly liars....

https://getawesomecontent.com/blogs/content-blogs/if-people-literally-don-t-stop-saying-literally-so...

Not fact ofc, but something is there.
Message 6 of 20 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ohGaia "I literally have not been çontacted at all"... "Ive literally not cheated on any game"... like what?

Why not be adamant and say not been contacted and have never cheated, literally? Is that your thing.
Message 7 of 20 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ohGaia I literally call BS, literally like literally.
Message 8 of 20 (650 Views)

Hero
@CAGOA34 Please stop trolling people. There have been countless of thousands actual compromised accounts. They are backed up because of this exact reason. Don't accuse people on the forums when you have no knowledge.

Message 9 of 20 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC If thats your opinion on me I will comment no more.
Message 10 of 20 (626 Views)