Bangilore

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Bangilore

★ Pro

wtf with this AOE  like a 1/2 mile circle either way,  I mean for the love of god, make it atleast 1/4 mile o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Re: Bangilore

★ Guide

Making the AOE bigger isn't a bad idea. I believe her smoke Q and her passive are some of the best abilities in the game. Maybe that already balances her poor ultimate. I'm curious to hear what other have to say about that.

Message 2 of 4 (182 Views)

★ Guide

one of the most balanced characters

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

★ Guide

Her ultimate isn't op at all..... Does like 20 dmg with a stun and it's easy to avoid...it shows you where the missiles are and it always explodes in the same pattern...literally forms a grid then the missiles detonate from front to back...or from the side it was thrown outward...just get in front of it or retreat back...it takes forever for the tail end to detonate. It's a defensive ability and best used to create space for a retreat...doesn't need changed at all...

The Characters are decently balanced as far as kits go imo...hitboxes are my biggest issue with legends

And they should focus on fixing bugs, smoothing game play, banning hackers/ emulator users, fixing audio, correcting hitboxes and other more prevalent issues before they even begin to worry about something like Bangalore ult aoe...

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)