Re: Bangalore - weakest by far in the game.

by mxiter

Original Post

★★ Guide
@unferth They nerfed the speed - that's why I think it is less powerful now. I remember in the beginning and you're right - it was an insane character. Still very powerful though.
Message 21 of 39 (423 Views)

★★ Guide
@d3adc3II ROFL... Wattson better than Wraith - this is some kind of joke, right? This is one of these occasions when a famous person is trying to "force" his opinion on a matter which in reality is quite different.
Message 22 of 39 (421 Views)

Champion

@D3loFF I mean i've had more wins with wattson than i have wraith. But it's like comparing chalk and cheese. I wouldn't say either is better than the other. Both have their purposes and both are very good at achieving those purposes

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 39 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

OK the Bangalore swift lasts about 4 seconds. Both Pathfinder and Bloodhound can move faster easily. It serves almost no purpose enless its extended.

Smoke is good cover but, gold sights....I find them every game, it's common and again counters the smoke.

I cannot chase down a pathfinder, a wraith can become invulnerable and flee, bloodhouse can use his ability to fun faster away from me, Octane obviously can and Mirage can become almost invisible. Almost every character (if I'm winning the fight) can escape me. Those who can't outrun me, Causic and the electric woman, they can just hole up.

Everyone can counter it.

Message 24 of 39 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like someone wants buff for his main, even if she's into top 5 best legends.

Message 25 of 39 (391 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's not a top five.

Message 26 of 39 (380 Views)

★ Pro

I really dont get the wraith thing. Everytime i go against one and she q's i just follow her and light her up the moment its done... portal also isnt that handy unless you went off on your own or a wraith went ahead, why stand there and wait for a portal?

Message 27 of 39 (348 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@addz-120 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spyroskap/video/78587960

Look at my health. I survived because of the smoke. The enemy couldn't see me or was afraid because i was shooting back at him and left (i also have digital threat to see through smoke) and i got the chance to recharge my shield and heal from 1 hp? but unfortunately i didn't capture this fight in video.

Without Bangalore i would die.

Also after this Champion.

Message 28 of 39 (343 Views)

★★★ Expert

@addz-120 wrote:

Swift is a short burst.

Gas the golden optics can see through.

Airstrike takes 15 minutes notice (killed one person with it and i have 1.5k kills)

This character can be countered by basically everything....

I don't think you actually understand what Bangalore's is made to do, and why the character is called Bangalore.

lol, if you're ignorant just don't post online m'kay.

Message 29 of 39 (291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Neither do you as you've not provided any information on your Predator level knowledge

Message 30 of 39 (282 Views)