Re: Bangalore - weakest by far in the game.

by unferth

Original Post

Bangalore - weakest by far in the game.

★★★★ Apprentice

Swift is a short burst.

Gas the golden optics can see through.

Airstrike takes 15 minutes notice (killed one person with it and i have 1.5k kills)

This character can be countered by basically everything....

Message 1 of 39 (820 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol.

Message 2 of 39 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@addz-120Swift + smoke combo make it very difficult to chase and kill Bangalore if she wants to run

Golden scope can see through smoke, that's why it's very rare item to have.

Airstrike is not supposed to kill anyone, it's used to defend or zone out the enemy

Bangalore is not the best but definitely not the weakest. Mirage, caustic, gib, octane r weaker than her

Message 3 of 39 (792 Views)

★★ Guide

@addz-120 wrote:

Swift is a short burst.

Gas the golden optics can see through.

Airstrike takes 15 minutes notice (killed one person with it and i have 1.5k kills)

This character can be countered by basically everything....

When the game out, everyone was saying Bangalore was the best character for months. 

Message 4 of 39 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@addz-120You are my newest bestest friend! :D

@d3adc3II 

- the amount of times I find this thing... I could never consider it a very rare item!

Airstrike is not supposed to kill anyone, it's used to defend or zone out the enemy
- screw that! If I want to defend or zond stuff out, I’ll play a tower defense game. I’m playing... or was playing it for killing without getting arrested for it!

Bangalore is not the best but definitely not the weakest. Mirage, caustic, gib, octane r weaker than her
- You wanna have a throwdown?! All of them are better than that stinking soldier! Fleeing soldier. She’s a disgrace for her homeland! Probs that’s why she can run that fast! She’s been chased away!

Message 5 of 39 (764 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Golden scope can see through smoke, that's why it's very rare item to have.
- the amount of times I find this thing... I could never consider it a very rare item!

>>> if you kill a lot, probably there is high chance you can loot 1 from dead boxes. But I dont think it's that common to find 1 on the ground.

- screw that! If I want to defend or zond stuff out, I’ll play a tower defense game. I’m playing... or was playing it for killing without getting arrested for it!

>>> lol perhaps you want to play Gib. His ultimate can get some kills easily.

- You wanna have a throwdown?! All of them are better than that stinking soldier! Fleeing soldier. She’s a disgrace for her homeland! Probs that’s why she can run that fast! She’s been chased away!

>>> lol I can see you hate Bangalore. What's ur favorite legend btw ?
Message 6 of 39 (743 Views)

★ Pro

I dunno i sure win a lot as her... when your getting shot at her strafe speed is unmatched... the smoke is awesome for all kinds of cover, flank etc. Ive smoked an area opposite me many times and watched teams attack it. And when i use her airstrike its usually to heal, or make the other team move as we move in on them... its all how you use her... i attack all the time!

Message 7 of 39 (735 Views)

★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@addz-120You are my newest bestest friend! :D

@d3adc3II 

I'm surprised you make it past the login screen, so it makes sense you can't win with her.

Message 8 of 39 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@d3adc3II I wouldn’t say that I kill alot... I let the numbers speak for themselves :P hint: they’re not very high :P but nope, I find the scopes more on the ground than on my fallen does oddly enough. Just the same with skullpiercer. Even tho it’s gold hopup and less available than it used to be, I find it quite often still.

Lolz but I can’t stand his fat but positive attitude/look (on life). Even tho I’m pretty good with him xD. I want an ult that I control, not an ult which does everything for me.

Lolz I don’t hate her... I just very much dislike playing with her if I’m forced to since she’s worthless in my hands! My favorite is the Demon, the monster, the one who bathes in the blød, Bloodhound.

@xXCA_RageXx, well I don’t have those connectivity issues so... good luck with yours.
Message 9 of 39 (698 Views)

★ Pro

Bloodhound pairs perfectly with a good Bangalore... smoke plus bloods ult is a great combo... 

Message 10 of 39 (696 Views)