Bangalore's Ultimate...😒

by SarasotaSaint919

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bangalore's Ultimate...😒

★★★★★ Newbie

Soo something needs to be done about her ultimate ability. I understand it's not intended to do actual damage, but it could be buffed a few seconds. All-too-often it seems the ring doesn't fall on open territory, therefore, it's rendered ineffective when players run into shelter. Maybe buff the area of effect to damage players near windows or open doors? Anyone else have an input??

Message 1 of 6 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bangalore's Ultimate...😒

Champion

I'd reduce the detonation time personally, you can usually run clear of it before it goes off anyway. Its literally only any good for third party shenanigans currently. Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (531 Views)

All Replies

Champion

I'd reduce the detonation time personally, you can usually run clear of it before it goes off anyway. Its literally only any good for third party shenanigans currently. Frown

Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SarasotaSaint919 The way it is now kind of balances how strong her passive and Tactical abilities are though. It is more of a defensive ability to protect your location than to push another team.
Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Understood, however, when not in a squad with offensive capabilities it seems a bit ineffective. LOVE using her for evasive maneuvers, though. Gotten out of some nasty situations with them.

Message 4 of 6 (509 Views)

Champion

@GRiPSViGiL  that's a very good point to be honest, it is good for making a enemies squads life difficult especially when they're running from the circle in a fairly enclosed area also. I suppose if you look at it as purposed for running interference rather than dealing damage it's fine as it is.

Message 5 of 6 (508 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just bunch the missles together more. Too many open spaces to find where nothing will hit. The stun is what makes it more devastating than the damage. Goal of it should be to scatter teams and cause overall chaos. Hard to do when you can just hide behind a rock and find a spot where the missles aren't.

Bang already has 2 amazing abilities, she doesn't need her Ult to be OP too. 

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)