Re: Bangalore buff idea

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I wish teammates could have easier visibility in her smoke. Smoke should be an advantage not a hindrance lol.
Message 11 of 14 (193 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Very true. Especially when you have a noob teammate.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 14 (186 Views)

★★ Novice

I do full heartily agree with this, caustic is a in place character and is great for trapping enemy players or keeping them out, which is also why I feel Bangalore should have a shorter cooldown on her smoke, it’s great for evasion and for hiding from enemy players. I just feel like, that for such a simple ability, when you have others do so much more, it should have a shorter cooldown, especially when you are trying to escape enemy players and you are in desperate need to smoke again but you are still waiting on the cooldown. Giving Bangalore a shorter cooldown on smoke wouldn’t make her a top tier or op. It would be more of a quality of life buff that would just make her more enjoyable for Bangalore players. 

Message 13 of 14 (149 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes better visibility for her smoke would be nice, but they need to make it so Bangalore smoke has less ways for enemy players to see through it, there are just to many ways to do so and make her smoke go capoot. What would be nice is if for Bangalore’s, the smoke is transparent, but for everyone else, it behaves like her smoke normally does, only Bangalore’s can see through the smoke, so if a Bangalore fires her smoke, she can still see through it, and the only enemy player that can see through it is either a Bangalore, a bloodhound, or someone with a digithreat. I know it would add another way to see through the smoke, but this could allow Bangalore some more aggressive gameplay

Message 14 of 14 (148 Views)