Ban

by LukePrunty11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban

★★ Novice

Waited two weeks for a response to get unbanned throughly explained yet no justification on why yet again total joke I want my in game purchases back immediately if I’m not getting my account back yet youd will not respond to this for probably two weeks joke of a company.

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ..

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @LukePrunty11.

If you have a case open with the team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Imagine being banned justifying reasons yet yous tell me no reason to why only guidelines when my ultimate team names named after my dead ma maybe a bit of consideration would be nice ?

Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)

Re: Ban

Hero
@LukePrunty11 Moving your post to EA general questions as you posted in the Sims forum and I'm not aware that you can get banned there.

Did you contact EA directly about this yet: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

Re: ..

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @LukePrunty11.

If you have a case open with the team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)