Re: Ban

by Jimmahwd

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@-BiA-Pesqez i'll try and file for a report but i believe you guys if you say it's a poor case. I'll keep you guys updated Standard smile
Message 11 of 29 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@JjumpingJjack @-BiA-Pesqez thanks for helping guys and answering that's kind of you 👍

Message 12 of 29 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JjumpingJjack how about our conversation??? will that suffice ? like he admitting to everything i have it all
Message 13 of 29 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@RichyThaGodTTV  schrieb:
@JjumpingJjack

Why would my PC get get a hardware ban? he was cheating on his computer not mine.

I am not sure about it, to be honest, but it could have happend.

As it was your account on his PC.

If they registered your hardware ID information, and his of course, maybe both PC are affected.

Message 14 of 29 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@RichyThaGodTTV  schrieb:
@JjumpingJjackhow about our conversation??? will that suffice ? like he admitting to everything i have it all

We can not tell. I think no one here can. You have to try. Good Luck with that.

But it would be interesting to know, if you can play on a new account on your PC, please let us know.

Message 15 of 29 (262 Views)

★ Guide

Richie, we've played against you numerous times and reported you numerous times, it's about time you got banned.

Message 16 of 29 (255 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is your friend Clara?

Message 17 of 29 (253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@UncleAlbert1802Like I've said it's not me I haven't touched my account for more than 3 months and I'm sorry for all the trouble that my friend has caused. Did you read my post? 

Message 18 of 29 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Jimmahwd no my friends name is Brandon.
Message 19 of 29 (241 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JjumpingJjack i will let you know bro!
Message 20 of 29 (241 Views)