Re: Ban wave?

by XHelperZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban wave?

★★★★★ Expert

Just noticing the amount of threads and tweets about it. 

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Going to lock this thread as we don't all discussions around bans on AHQ as historically they rarely go anywhere good and more often than not end in nothing but name-and-shame posts.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (311 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Cheese9ManBeen noticing that alot of the OP's who post claim they have been wrongly banned or have been hacked and account banned... From reading the post the OP's feel they aren't getting a fair assessment of their ban... And also seems that there aren't any reason/s given as to why... I know emails are sent with the reason/s but seems as if its not clear...
There just seems to be a lack of explanation/s to the bans given from the posts I've read so far...

Message 2 of 4 (366 Views)

Champion

Typically not a lot of information is given for bans, especially cheater bans as these are for the most part automated and releasing information regaring that ban could be beneficial for the cheaters.

As far I'm aware, not a lot of ban waves are done by this company, maybe it just started popping up more but the amount has stayed the same?

I dunno, though it's definitely interesting.

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)

Community Manager

Going to lock this thread as we don't all discussions around bans on AHQ as historically they rarely go anywhere good and more often than not end in nothing but name-and-shame posts.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)