Re: Ban wave??? lol

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Ban wave??? lol

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You're kidding me right???

5 minutes later they have a new account.

Just got ripped by a dude,  I peaked corner and and he ripped me with an R-99 from medium distance, downed me in 1 mag.  

EVERY match I have played today has had cheaters in it.  Either that or they are all better than Shroud is all. 

But I dont think Shroud can 1 mag people from long distance with an R-99.  

Message 1 of 4 (358 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Your frustrations are totally understandable. We all know what a nuisance cheats are. I can certainly sympathise with you on that.

But if you could take the time to report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or using this link that would be appreciated.

All reports are taken seriously and EAC are eager to review them as outlined in a recent update:

• The recently added in-game reporting tool has had a big impact on discovering new cheats, including previously undetectable cheats that are now being found automatically via EAC

• Total bans are now at 770K players

• We have blocked over 300K account creations

• We have banned over 4,000 cheat seller accounts (spammers) in the last 20 days

• Total affected matches on PC impacted by cheaters or spammers has been reduced by over half in the last month due to recent efforts

Source.

Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

★★ Expert
5 minutes= new account
pretty sure it takes a bit longer than that to receive, view source and accurately decipher whether or not they are hacking. Especially when ppl report every player cause they finished all of their whine!
pos: the queue has a 30 sec wait
neg: the wave must've been late at night when the tide is low. They need to ban mid afternoon
Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert
pos: most spammers are gone now
Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)