Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ban wave??? lol

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Ban wave??? lol

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You're kidding me right???

5 minutes later they have a new account.

Just got ripped by a dude,  I peaked corner and and he ripped me with an R-99 from medium distance, downed me in 1 mag.  

EVERY match I have played today has had cheaters in it.  Either that or they are all better than Shroud is all. 

But I dont think Shroud can 1 mag people from long distance with an R-99.  

Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)

Champion

Your frustrations are totally understandable. We all know what a nuisance cheats are. I can certainly sympathise with you on that.

But if you could take the time to report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or using this link that would be appreciated.

All reports are taken seriously and EAC are eager to review them as outlined in a recent update:

• The recently added in-game reporting tool has had a big impact on discovering new cheats, including previously undetectable cheats that are now being found automatically via EAC

• Total bans are now at 770K players

• We have blocked over 300K account creations

• We have banned over 4,000 cheat seller accounts (spammers) in the last 20 days

• Total affected matches on PC impacted by cheaters or spammers has been reduced by over half in the last month due to recent efforts

Source.

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
5 minutes= new account
pretty sure it takes a bit longer than that to receive, view source and accurately decipher whether or not they are hacking. Especially when ppl report every player cause they finished all of their whine!
pos: the queue has a 30 sec wait
neg: the wave must've been late at night when the tide is low. They need to ban mid afternoon
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
pos: most spammers are gone now
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help