Re: Ban wave incoming 🤔

by lilbabyjoe69

Original Post

Champion
@OldTreeCreeper While what you mention can happen you need to think about some of these peoples mentality. They just like to watch people squirm for fun. Some may have killed the hacker in game, the hacker figured out how to get the others info and then does it to them on purpose.

Years ago I had someone I beat on fifa that was jealous of my team steal my psn information and try to get into my fifa account just to screw my account over. Luckily I had 2 step verification on the fifa account and the person got stuck. It took about 3 days to get my psn account back and that too now has 2 step.
Message 11 of 48 (468 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 Ha. For me they called and were able to trick the support person into giving them my info. It was nothing I did.

Judging by the amount of I didnt play for awhile but got banned I'd guess there was a security breach of some kind on EAs site.
Message 12 of 48 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hayhor Yes PS you are able to share real name, think its by default if people know you real name then they could contact psn and pretend they are you and try log in but EA also has its own verification which stopped them?
Message 13 of 48 (463 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 My real name isnt on display on my psn account. The guy either sweet talked the help or the help was a *.
Message 14 of 48 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@OldTreeCreeperQuite simple as ive explained in other post. Higher level accounts of inactive accounts means level high enough to do ranked. As well as mask themself as possibly being good player due to player level Some being inactive and having pred/diamond trails to mask cheats as a good player. Accounts with heirlooms also make people less likely to report due to how rare this means they possibly have been around awhile and look like a good player. Thus making less likely to be reported by users for these reasons.

They dont have to waste time to level up to 10 to push ranked / boost. They look like a seasoned player verse a new account that obviously would look like a cheater. They do this as a mind trick.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 48 (448 Views)

★ Guide
@OldTreeCreeper I can tell you with 100% certainty when my account was hacked they played about 4 ranked games on my account, and I never play ranked so I knew something was off. Got an email from respawn within the same day of noticing these extra games played on my account and was banned for it until I was able to reclaim my account. So yes this does happen to people a lot more than you’d think, it quite literally happened to a personal friend of mine too who hardly ever plays.
Message 16 of 48 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

So wait he's banning people that used tons of heat shields in endgame?

Edit: Just saw a video about it, nevermind lol.

Message 17 of 48 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wait, they can handle the sound of Whoossh Whooshh Whoosh for such a long time ?

Oh...maybe they just mute it ?

Message 18 of 48 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 This thread is about abusing exploits, not compromised accounts....
Message 19 of 48 (371 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So one of the forum rules is not to be shaming anyone yet this CONOR FORD is obviously shaming himself by expressing his super low resolution thinking and by sitting up on his high horse

tl;dr - they let hackers and cheaters run around the lobbies for years, they allow them to climb up to masters and preds tiers YET this guy is going to TRACK DOWN people who just do what the game allow them to do. 

Message 20 of 48 (350 Views)