Re: Ban today

by FettenDiddi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban today

★★★★ Novice

Hello, guys i got an email yesterday on 13 of april.

that my account got blocked cuz of cheating.

i never cheatet on bf 2042 and i enjoyed paying it with my freinds.
I've already written to EA about my case

I dont know what happen I have about 110 hours of play

no massive stats just a normal dude from the block.

i was very sad about that mail cuz it was on my birthday, so i could not played the game with my freinds.

maybe there are some here who are in the same boat as me.

thanks for listening

Message 1 of 15 (897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Nikl51

Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid we can't look into this for you from the forums but our Terms of Service team can take a look. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (881 Views)

All Replies

The best we can do on AHQ is direct you to Terms of Service, where you can hopefully appeal the decision. The process to contact em can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
Choose your platform.
Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
Fill out any other details below.
For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
Click Select contact option.
Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension if you haven't already.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 15 (887 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Nikl51

Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid we can't look into this for you from the forums but our Terms of Service team can take a look. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 15 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_LannaTyvm ive done that already,
i will wait patiently

tanks for the quick ansewers

Found post from 

Tom Henderson

some ppl with programm installed like MSI afterburn
I also installed this

Message 4 of 15 (874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got an answer. but unfortunately nothing is done about it. a standard email comes. it says your my case will be closed and no further steps will be taken.

wow, I didn't expect something like that from EA. simply groundless without any solid arguments to ban. is really the very last.

i didn't cheat in bf 2042, there are as many posts about cases as mine and nothing gets taken down. €100 just gone.

That was probably my first and also my last game from EA that I will buy. if this is how customers are treated here.

I am really disappointed. EA can do anything from having data access to my pc etc... so I can prove I haven't done anything wrong.

Message 5 of 15 (776 Views)

★★ Expert
@Nikl51 Absolute garbage. I'm sorry
Message 6 of 15 (765 Views)

★ Guide

Welcome to the club, truly sorry.

But don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes - eh, no, every time here as it seems...

But who needs paying and loyal customers anyway....

Message 7 of 15 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I hate how there is no way of evaluating if the relevant people are doing their job well or just dismissing every single appeal.

I am all in support for cleaning up cheaters but I would like some guarantees that there is no collateral damage

Message 8 of 15 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry about your ban but there is nothing anybody here can do about the ban.

Maybe find another game?

Good luck.

Message 9 of 15 (659 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@sk1lld I know that, but I wanted to share my thoughts here.
Message 10 of 15 (648 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help