Re: Ban this racist please

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BadfingerNA wrote:

Ban this racist please

Thank you!

(Link removed) - Atic

NSFW or anywhere, obviously.

He's also in a youtube video shouting the same Racist slurs. 

Why are you doing nothing about Racism EA?

Message 2 of 12 (613 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Jungle-Beard  @BadfingerNA

Reporting players for abuse is not done our forums, I recommend that you read up how you report players here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Atic 

Message 3 of 12 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lolol. Snowflake smash!

Message 4 of 12 (531 Views)

★★★ Guide
Is that your way of dealing with people who don't agree with your way of seeing things? namecalling them and wanting them quiet for expressing their concerns? I see you bashing people all over the forum for voicing their thoughts, concerns and will. I guess your way is the ultimate way of dealing with things right. Because there can only be ONE way and that is yours. lol
Message 5 of 12 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Atic! This is the wrong answer!

The right answer is while there are preferred methods to report players, there is no wrong way to bring to EA and Respawn's attention harassment and racism that should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

I don't know what "name and shame" means, but this sure isn't it!

Message 6 of 12 (449 Views)

★★ Guide

@BadfingerNA wrote:

I don't know what "name and shame" means, but this sure isn't it!

Name and Shame is when you accuse someone of doing something.  However once you provide evidence, it is no longer naming and shaming.  However since EA absolutely does not want to ban Racists, they still get protected under the name and shame rule on the forum, and they remove all evidence from the thread.  

TLDR;

EA would rather protect the people wrecking the game than do anything about it.

Message 7 of 12 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Have any of you played as Any of the characters in this game they are all semi racist an emo has dark powers the Hawaii is a fat guy the Mexican cut off his legs to run fast cause he got tired and has an ult that allows him to easily fly over walls like come on who cares what people say if it hurts your feelings that is on you I understand it is a different world than I grew up in but if you allow someone you don’t know that doesn’t know you to hurt your feelings based on a video game you need to see a shrink 

Message 8 of 12 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

Have any of you played as Any of the characters in this game they are all semi racist an emo has dark powers the Hawaii is a fat guy the Mexican cut off his legs to run fast cause he got tired and has an ult that allows him to easily fly over walls like come on who cares what people say if it hurts your feelings that is on you I understand it is a different world than I grew up in but if you allow someone you don’t know that doesn’t know you to hurt your feelings based on a video game you need to see a shrink 

It's called Empathy. Every year thousands of people commit suicide to due racism, bullying, homophobic attacks etc...  Trying to get EA to uphold their EULA has nothing to do with getting hurt feelings.  It's about realizing that some people are getting effected by these attacks.  I know for some people who exhibit sociopath behavior, and can't comprehend Empathy towards others, may think insulting people or telling them they need a shrink seems like a good idea, however you are just adding to reason the EULA needs to get up held. 

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:

Snowflake 

sociopath

Message 9 of 12 (361 Views)

★ Guide

@BadfingerNAHi Badfinger, that is not the correct answer. The correct answer is:

"Thank you Attic for doing your job and reminding me that I have agreed on certain TOS and Rules before making an account to post here, and reminding me of said rules and not straight away banning my account for not following said rules. Next time Attic i will be more careful and follow both the rules of the forums and the rules of the game as i understand that i am not above rules because somebody offended me  and ruinned my gaming experience. I can also understand that these things happen in an online enviroment that holds 50M people from all walks of life and from all continents and i also understand that you (Attic) are not the one to blame for people's behaviors as you are a mere employee of a multibillion company that has had a very clear anti-racism stance since 1999."

Fixed it for you. I do agree that racism is bad. But you are not above the rules and you will not turn this into a witch hunt. There are rules on the forums and in game and you have agreed to abiding to them before you either (game or forums).

Message 10 of 12 (342 Views)