Ban players that like to punch teammates off edges

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

Ban players that like to punch teammates off edges

★★★ Guide

Literally was in the top 4 of a ranked match, teammate decided to be funny, got punched off an edge and fell right in front of another player and was instantly killed. I get so fed up with squad mates that want to be funny and end up costing you points. They need to add that to a reporting options or something because it’s sooooo annoying and childish. 

Message 1 of 31 (654 Views)

Re: Ban players that like to punch teammates off edges

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson I do it to people who are afk or standing still. I don't care who you are, you don't stand still if you are on my team. Not even while looting a deathbox. Or while sniping, you gotta move every 2 sec.
Message 2 of 31 (625 Views)

Champion
@DaDeDimson Agree with this. It is ridiculous.
Message 3 of 31 (601 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Punch all tha snipers off the map. lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 31 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]

@E9ine_ACI thought you liked the Kraber?! LOL

Hey I like punching teammates who steal my loot off the map... 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 31 (586 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex I understand it to make a point when loot is taken, but to continuously do it throughout the match, and/or while you’re trying to target another squad, is ridiculous and hurts your own squad, like in my case that I described, that’s bs.
Message 6 of 31 (570 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp If they’re idle that’s one thing, but not mid-battle, how does that benefit anyone?
Message 7 of 31 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson Yeah, I don't do it mid-battle or in ranked. That's griefing, leave players like that to die.
Message 8 of 31 (553 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp And that’s what happened to me yesterday, while we’re in the top 4 lol I’m still in disbelief over it
Message 9 of 31 (549 Views)

@DaDeDimson I get it man, I just think bans for that would be one more thing the TOS department has to deal with. I'd rather see them focus on cheating and other more egregious behavior such as hate speech.

I rarely bump into the punchers and rarely punch teammates off the map over loot. It ends up hurting thee squad and our chances of winning more than anything else. It's really just not worth it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 31 (540 Views)