Ban for leaving in normal games

by Woohziee

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

70% of matches end like this or similarly! These people totally mess you and your game up! There really should be bans even for normal games! Why they leave, when they are downed or killed. Every person on this game should wait until his banner will not dissapear and AFTER that, he can leave for sure, why not. This is COO-TEAM play, NOBODY has right to **** you and your game up! You do your best and somebody is going to mess it up like that? NO BUENO!

am I right?

* sorry for duplicating topics, but this si so imporant matter to be done

(Removed video, can't be name and shame players on the forum, also removed profanity in the post lets keep it PG on the the forum, thanks!) - Atic 

/edit:

video is here now: https://youtu.be/xzauDxwuyeg

Message 2 of 30 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

70% of matches end like this or similarly! These people totally mess you and your game up! There really should be bans even for normal games! Why they leave, when they are downed or killed. Every person on this game should wait until his banner will not dissapear and AFTER that, he can leave for sure, why not. This is COO-TEAM play, NOBODY has right to [Edit - Admin.] you and your game up! You do your best and somebody is going to mess it up like that? NO BUENO!

am I right?

Message 1 of 30 (596 Views)

Re: Ban for leaving in normal games

★ Pro

I agree. Penalty system must be added also in unranked, but... only few minute bans (2-5 min).

P.S. Maybe someone knows... when you disconnect, does it counts like death?

Message 3 of 30 (615 Views)

★ Guide

well yeah its a team play ... ppl shld understand that...there shld be sm rule for that

Message 4 of 30 (606 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Woohziee agreed, it's my main gripe with this game. And has been for a while.

@SlivPTS whoa, there's dummy profile avatars now? POGGERS.

Message 5 of 30 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Woohzieedude you called your mates 2x idiots.... i think they realized that they are to bad for this game after seen you killing whole squad without ads xD

And you are not right, you cant force people to play with you, you are toxic, rly toxic, i think you should grow up and try to be nice, you gain nothing for trying your best, fun is more important.

Even in Counterstrike you cant force People to play with you..... even in LoL, there will be allways toxic players like you or mad players like your team but like i said "grow up"

PS: this is the reason why ranked is dead only been played by cheaters (new accounts) while normal has level 400 players with 5k kills + no1 likes been forced to play with toxic or mad players

Message 6 of 30 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Vollmilchnoob What a fool I am. Next time, I will thank them all for leaving game and messing my game and my effort up (maybe win). I also will be sorry for playing with me, becouse game forces them to play with me.
But ups, how can I write them my apology if they are not going to be in the game anymore... :/
Magic toxic circule...
Message 7 of 30 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:

I agree. Penalty system must be added also in unranked, but... only few minute bans (2-5 min).

P.S. Maybe someone knows... when you disconnect, does it counts like death?

This wouldn't stop them from keep on abandoning their team though. 2 - 5 min ban would be pointless in casual mode.

How about if someone leaves when they are knocked or waiting to be respawned in they go back in to the same game that they just left, until the match / other squad members are dead and have to sit there and watch. While being grayed out.

if they try and leave again then when they try to get into a new game they still go back to the game they left and still have to watch until it's completely over while still being grayed out. Then when they finish watching the squad die and is game over they get a 30 min ban just for the next game because they left twice. if they leave 3  - 4 times while spectating that one game give them 1 hour ban. 

so on and so fourth. It's a team based game, you never know the outcome of the game.

Message 8 of 30 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Woohziee you are toxic af, you had time writing 2x while playing, you took way to long to type.

Also i leave normals if i get low level's, trolls or noobs, crying wont help, grow up and try again or play ranked which has leaver penalty.

You are toxic and also pathetic honestly
Message 9 of 30 (533 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Vollmilchnoob wrote:
@Woohzieeyou are toxic af, you had time writing 2x while playing, you took way to long to type.

Also i leave normals if i get low level's, trolls or noobs, crying wont help, grow up and try again or play ranked which has leaver penalty.

You are toxic and also pathetic honestly

So wait, you call people toxic for taking issue with leavers simply for venting frustrations here, yet also admit you leave games before the drop when you get low level teammates?

Yeah i think it's clear why you're calling OP toxic on no basis here.

Message 10 of 30 (525 Views)