Ban appeal Problem

by Moo3m

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban appeal Problem

★★★ Newbie

how long should i wait.
I've been waiting for 2 hours

i just download apex today. after a long w8 for mathmaking and loading into selecting character scence. I got banned.

i try to contact for support and  its told me to w8. then i try to create another one. and yes. same problem.

no ban history listed.

never use mod or cheat.

what should i do?

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban appeal Problem

Community Manager

Hey @Moo3m 

Investigations of bans are handled by a dedicated Terms of Service team, Once you reach out to dispute an action taken on your account it is possible it can take some time to hear back as this team does work on all disputes for Bans players have.  

I would recommend keeping an eye on your email every day for any communication that is sent back from them. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (336 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Moo3m 

Investigations of bans are handled by a dedicated Terms of Service team, Once you reach out to dispute an action taken on your account it is possible it can take some time to hear back as this team does work on all disputes for Bans players have.  

I would recommend keeping an eye on your email every day for any communication that is sent back from them. If you have further questions about Bans or investigations we have a few Help Articles below that provide further details.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i play 0 games after this download. no reason for ban!
Message 3 of 4 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ouijacom please do not makeup and spread misinformation.

If you have a ban on your account then you will need to speak with our TOS team using the website, there is no way to speak with our TOS team in any other way.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)