Rif.: Ban Case Fixed but No Reponse??

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko yes: access temporarily unavailable, please try again later wiht email....while if I try with id it tells me that the account is suspended
Message 11 of 16 (195 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or suspension @SectZz.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I would have bet on the answerStandard smile .... I just wanted to ask if the Fixed tag means that I have to wait for a procedure to recover my account or something else. Thanks anyway for your time
Message 13 of 16 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I was banned for no reason what can I do now? I wrote emails and contact EA help but no answer for more then 1 month.

Message 14 of 16 (160 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @SectZz.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 16 (131 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FcRyanStecken our team will email you the outcome of their investigation as soon as it has been completed.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (130 Views)