Ban Case Fixed but No Reponse??

by TheSimpPlays456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban Case Fixed but No Reponse??

★★★ Newbie

I got a recent permanent ban on my Apex Legends account through Steam a while ago, and I never knew why. I made a case at EA Help to get this appealed and it says my case was fixed but I never got a follow up or a response on anything. I even got banned when I wasn’t playing the game because my GPU died, I thought maybe it was because of the constant crashing and disconnects maybe it flagged my account? I kept getting an error that my graphics/video card has been physically removed which was from it failing. I just don’t know what to do at this point

Message 1 of 16 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban Case Fixed but No Reponse??

Community Manager

If the ban was lifted and you are seeing an error that your GPU has been removed then @TheSimpPlays456 this error you are seeing is one relating to your GPU, the best thing to do is a clean install of your GPU drivers. 

You also need to ensure that you:

• Turn on vsync
  • Perform a clean boot before attemting to play the game
  • Ensure you have power supply capable of meeting the demands of your hardware while it is under heavy gaming load
  • Set all in game graphics settings to low in order to reduce the stress on your GPU.
  • Set the high performance preset in your GPU control panel, as opposed to the high quality preset.
  • Run your video card at stock speeds (memory and core). This is also important for players with factory overclocked cards. This will require some third party software such as EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner etc.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (449 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If the ban was lifted and you are seeing an error that your GPU has been removed then @TheSimpPlays456 this error you are seeing is one relating to your GPU, the best thing to do is a clean install of your GPU drivers. 

You also need to ensure that you:

• Turn on vsync
  • Perform a clean boot before attemting to play the game
  • Ensure you have power supply capable of meeting the demands of your hardware while it is under heavy gaming load
  • Set all in game graphics settings to low in order to reduce the stress on your GPU.
  • Set the high performance preset in your GPU control panel, as opposed to the high quality preset.
  • Run your video card at stock speeds (memory and core). This is also important for players with factory overclocked cards. This will require some third party software such as EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner etc.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if the ban was lifted as of yet since I cannot even run the game. My GPU completely stopped functioning and isn’t even recognized by my system. I did clean driver installs and everything so I’m at a point where I have to buy a new graphics card, just currently trying to get there financially. I’m going to try and see if I can use a friend’s PC to try logging into the game and seeing if I’m unbanned in the morning.

Message 3 of 16 (441 Views)

Community Manager

Out TOS team would have emailed you with the outcome of their investigation @TheSimpPlays456.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I don’t believe I did, I got an email this on April 12th at 5ish am saying there was unusual activity on my account so I needed to change my password. Unless this was pertaining to my Ban case, which there was no explicit indication of, then I don’t think I received any contact. I checked My Cases on the EA Help website and it said it was fixed, and was last updated on the 12th at 10:52am.
Message 5 of 16 (434 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @TheSimpPlays456.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (432 Views)

Rif.: Ban Case Fixed but No Reponse??

★★★★ Novice

hello did you brown? also to me by case solved but it does not let me enter in origin ....

Message 7 of 16 (358 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SectZz can you provide a little more info as to the issue that you are seeing?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 16 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hello
i was just wondering if she had solved her problem which is very similar to mine ... she says solved but after 4 days i still can't access my account even though i changed the password 2 times already.
Message 9 of 16 (334 Views)

Community Manager

Are you seeing an error message of any kind when you attempt to log in @SectZz?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (332 Views)