Balancing

by SloppyMeat7295

Original Post

Balancing

★★★ Newbie

Super brains is so op 

ninja is op but when I’m vsing a superbrains he one shots me without going for me. 

Citron needs to do more damage 

fix aim assist, sometimes it flies across my screen other times it didn’t work at all

pea shooter (the most lame) does so much damage

ADD VARIENTS THATS WHAT MAKES THE GAME FUN NOT THESE * UPGRADES 

i kill the imp mech then it keeps shooting me, I don’t get a kill and the imp still lives. 

Message 1 of 7 (438 Views)

Re: Balancing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Super brains is so op 

ninja is op but when I’m vsing a superbrains he one shots me without going for me. 

Super Brainz is strong but what I get from this is "I can't run around killing everyone as Night Cap because Zombies have an answer for her! Nerf him so I can!"

I could about that wrong though.

Citron needs to do more damage 

He's fine honestly. He has an upgrade that gives him more damage, but otherwise he has a really, really good shield and an AoE stun.

fix aim assist, sometimes it flies across my screen other times it didn’t work at all

I turned it off because its messed up.

pea shooter (the most lame) does so much damage

I don't think Pea Shooter is lame. S/He is honestly one of the most balanced characters in my opinion.

ADD VARIENTS THATS WHAT MAKES THE GAME FUN NOT THESE * UPGRADES 

They already said 'no'. Sorry.

i kill the imp mech then it keeps shooting me, I don’t get a kill and the imp still lives. 

Imp can eject and basically immediately start shooting you. This is most likely what is happening.

Message 2 of 7 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in my opinion Super Brainz isnt op because if you're fighting against a chopper or the dragon plant you actually have no chance! i think the pea shooter is op because of his lmg ability it actually kills someone in under 1 second with body hits

Message 3 of 7 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so in MY opinion i think the plants side is WAY stronger than the zombies for example the plants have 6 character with potential 1 hit or an extremly fast kill (chopper,pea shooter, cactus,,corn,night portling,dragon plant) and the zombie side has only 3 who are either weak or easy to counter (Super Brainz,pirate,foot soldier)

Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MrKatuh wrote:

so in MY opinion i think the plants side is WAY stronger than the zombies for example the plants have 6 character with potential 1 hit or an extremly fast kill (chopper,pea shooter, cactus,,corn,night portling,dragon plant) and the zombie side has only 3 who are either weak or easy to counter (Super Brainz,pirate,foot soldier)

What is/are your favorite character(s) to play?

Message 5 of 7 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Plants: citron,sunflower,corn and sometimes Nightcap                                   Zombie: footsoldier,imp,super brainz,space cadet and  scientist

Message 6 of 7 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MrKatuh wrote:

@MrKatuhAdd in Imp (impkata), engineer (stun attack + shooting), 80’s hero with flying rockets. Now it’s tied

Message 7 of 7 (269 Views)