Re: Balance your legends

by d3adc3II

Original Post

★ Guide

Currently all legends have hit registring issues. I recorded many very blatant examples that I'm trying to accumulate to make a "rage montage" for fun. hahaha.

I believe the game is a lot more balanced than stated but it does still have many balance issues and bugs here and there. I didn't know about the performance issues on console because I play on PC, but that looks unacceptable :')

Patience mate, things are getting fixed.

Message 11 of 15 (227 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic players are afraid of the gas? Can you match me with theae players then? No one I've faced is scared of the gas. Then just run through it and try to down me.

Message 12 of 15 (221 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

@EA_Atic players are afraid of the gas? Can you match me with theae players then? No one I've faced is scared of the gas. Then just run through it and try to down me.

That just means easy kills for you.

Message 13 of 15 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Atic wrote:

Caustic is good at controlling a battlefield and add choke point at t it and will hard for players to try to push that. with players afraid to run into Gas. Standard smile

/Atic 

Sorry, but Caustic is the second worst legend in this game. I'm happy every time I see gas because that means there is an easy to kill legend nearby because of his huge hitbox. I can just shoot at the bottom of his almost useless traps to fully disable them. Check your own statistics for evidence if you don't believe me. Standard smile He is probably a bit better on Console compared to PC though, because of the slow aiming on console.

Message 14 of 15 (206 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Lol Caustic is good ... until we compare him with other legends in the current meta.

Wraith, pathfinder, octane picks are pretty common. And they are the direct counters of Caustic.
Message 15 of 15 (167 Views)